Friday 12 June 2015

FEAST OF THE MOST SACRED HEART OF JESUS


SACRED HEART OF JESUS I TRUST IN THEE,
SACRED HEART OF JESUS THY KINGDOM COME!

JESUS said to SAINT MARGARET MARY:

"My Divine Heart is so inflamed with love for men,and for you in particular that,being               unable any longer to contain within Itself needs spread them abroad by your means,and               the flames of Its burning Charity, It must sanctification and salvation necessary to 
 manifest Itself to mankind in order to enrich them with the precious graces of and ignorance
 for the accomplishment of this great design, in order that everything may be withdraw them 
 from the abyss of perdition.I have chosen you as an abyss of unworthiness done by Me."
               

EXPLANATION OF THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS


EUCHARIST MIRACLE OF LANCIANO,ITALY


THE HOST and BLOOD


THE RELIQUARY




PRAYER TO THE MOST SACRED HEART OF JESUS:
O Most Sacred Heart of Jesus,make my heart like Thine.Make it one with Thee like how Thy Heart
is one with the Father.I give you my heart;take it and make it ever Thine.Guide and instruct this heart
of mine which is weaken by sin with thy ever powerful love;thy love which overcomes sin.Amen.
Sacred Heart I trust In Thee,Sacred Heart of Jesus Thy Kingdom Come!


No comments:

Post a Comment